So I love when you call unexpected

Hello for the second time! I'm in Gdańsk in my friend's house and we took some photos today with her sister in town. We also went to the beach but it's a cold january so I just wanted to see my favourite place in Poland. I hope we won't be sick after this photoshoot but it was fun! Now we are just laying in bed and watching movies. It's my first outfit here and I hope you like it. By the way - the title is from The Weeknd's song "Earned it". It's a song from soundtrack to "Fifty Shades of Grey". Are you waiting for this movie? I read all trilogy and I really can't wait. Whatever, I'm posting some photos. Enjoy.






and two photos with my bae: 


leather jacket - Topshop
top - Stradivarius
skirt - American Apparel
bag - dzky by Maciej Sieradzky
shoes - H&M




2 comments: