My favourite looks of F/W 2015 RTW

Hello there! The last fashion week, in Paris, ended two days ago so I had time to watch all the shows and to choose my favourites. Also I've got like five days without normal lessons at school so I can chill out a little bit and trust me - it's amazing. Today I have for you pictures from runways of Fall/Winter 2015 Ready-to-Wear shows. They are not mine, unfortunately I'm not that important in fashion world to attend fashion weeks (let's face it - no one even knows that I exist) but I 'stole' photos from style.com, I hope they won't be mad. I'm leaving you now with my opinion about this season's clothes and I hope you like it!

Acne Studios


This collection prevails tweed and leather, but I'm totally in love with this two looks you can see here. The jacket might look good on men also but I think belt adds more feminity to this thing, I feel like most of the collections this season has more musculine's things but they are for womens. This yellow-grey-stripes jumpsuit totally stole my heart. I'm not a colorful girl but I would like to wear this one! 

Alexander McQueen


I'm a McQueen's fan from the time when armadillo shoes were shown to us (you have no idea how badly I would like to wear them) and I love this company to this day, even with Sarah Burton as a creative director. In this collection we can see leather clothes but also a lot of lace. One thing I don't like here are dresses like this because they are totally showing that we have no boobs even if we have them, but anyway, it's just my opinion. 

Alexander Wang



Oh Wang, you could never disappoint me! I'm using word 'love' really often in this post but I need to say that - I'm soo in love with this collection! I love rock pieces and plaid jackets so so much. I'm really "a black girl", this collection is perfect for me, but I look better in white clothes so Wang also designed this beautiful sweatshirt (I'm sure he was thinking about me). Totally IN LOVE. 

Balenciaga


Another Wang's collection, but I think it's more mature. Here, my heart goes to this studded coat. I can't describe the perfection of it, I would wear this one also without this belt-collar but I think it looks pretty good too. Congrats, congrats, congrats. 

Balmain


I love the match of orange and fuschia, it looks really good. We can see there a lot of black pieces too, I like them more than 'too much colours' clothes. Olivier Rousteing did a nice job, I think he is totally into "celebrity life". Kim Kardashian & Kanye West as new faces of Balmain, a lot of 
more-known models - for example Jourdan Dunn, Alessandra Ambrosio, Adriana Lima, Joan Smalls, but I really don't care, I like his projects a lot.

Blumarine


I think light blue might be one of my fave colours of this season. For sure I won't be looking good in all-light-blue outfit as Ola Rudnicka in Blumarine show, but I like it anyway. Big, comfy sweaters are on my wishlist from now too. 

Chanel


Karl Lagerfeld's projects are always an art. Also fashion shows are carefully thought, everything fits perfect so sitting on Chanel's audience is a honor. Here you can see my two favourite looks - a black and a white one. Karl showed us his vision of France and I love his vision! 

Dolce & Gabbana





Viva La Mamma! D&G focused this time on mothers and they did it really good. Like Stefano Gabbana was saying "Every man everywhere has a mother". I'm always impressed of their collections but this time I would like to buy every piece of it, also headphones looking like for a princess. If you want to feel like one million dollars you should definitely choose Dolce&Gabbana's clothes.

Isabel Marant



I focused on jackets in this collection because they are totally in my style. The black ones are more like bomber jackets and I love them a lot. I feel like I will be dreaming about them for a long long time, until I will be able to buy them. 

Valentino




The last collection I chose is Valentino. A beautiful art showed on clothes and inspired by Italians. Lace dresses, a lot of geometric pieces. I'm totally into it. 

I have more looks I would like to show you but this post is really long anyway, so I'm leaving you here with best of the best F/W 2015. What collection is your favourite? Or maybe who's fashion show you would like to see live?  

3 comments:

  1. I loved Elie Saab's collection the best. I really want one of his dresses, they are so pretty. And I would have loved to go to the Chanel show, loved the Parisian cafe idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I adore Elie Saab's every collection, his dresses are the best!

      Delete
  2. These are great picks! These designers are awesome. I'm diggin' that 2nd look from Acne Studios and those from Dolce & Gabbana.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete