Paris, je t'aime

I should say something like "Bonjour" even if I'm in Poland already. In the last week of June I went to Paris with my friend, just to start our holidays. I was there for the second time but I didn't remember too much and I knew that I need to see more than an Eiffel Tower. It was a great idea because we had a really good time, even if it was just four days. One thing I regret is that I didn't know about exhibitions (for example Jean Paul Gaultier's in Grand Palais) until we were in Paris and I didn't have time to see them. Anyway, we went to Musee du Louvre, we had breakfast in Champ de Mars, we saw Sacre Coeur, Moulin Rouge and more. We were also near Valentino's fashion show and I saw Bryan Boy, he is so cute in real life. I felt in love with Paris so badly that I'm thinking about studying there instead of London, but who knows. I'm leaving you with photos from my phone, you can also watch my friend's vlog from Paris, it's in polish but you can just see our point of view.



No comments:

Post a Comment